This week we learned about 3D projection. Last week we did a three-dimensional tracking of the basement shot. The trajectory of the camera is obtained. So I did some processing on the original video. In the picture below, I have marked the areas that need to be cleaned up.
Here is the result.
After checking the homework for the first time, I found a small error in the previous video. At the end of the video, there is a point that has not been cleaned up. So after class, I checked my project files again. Found that the problem occurred in the location of the card.
When I rotate the card to a normal angle, the previous error will not appear.